By: Steve Smith
It was a tough end of the week for the Dow.
Worse for the tech heavy Nasdaq – which fell 2% on the day.
There’s a whole host of reasons on why that may have happened…
- The market may be looking at Jackson Hole (which I mentioned yesterday) and expecting the Fed to keep fighting inflation
- Maybe the market agrees with me and believes it’s time to start shorting some select stocks again
- Maybe it’s just a natural pullback after a few strong weeks
- Or maybe it’s something else
As traders, we don’t care.
We just need to keep our eye on the charts and grab profits where we can.
That’s what we are doing in Options360, and our members have been thrilled with the results!
I’m even more excited for the rest of the year.
You can try us out here for the perfect proof of concept.
What you’ll get when you join:
- All my trades recommendations
- All my position management alerts
- Two LIVE webinars per month where I share what I see in the markets and what I expect – and where I’m looking for profitable trades
- Hundreds of hours of archived training webinars to make you a better trader
- And you’ll even get my personal email address. It comes right my desk and phone – and I will answer any market questions you have (except personal trading advice)
Give yourself time to really learn to trade options and one good month could pay for an entire year of the service.
Now, I’m headed to the beach before any random thunderstorms hit…
Then it’s an adult beverage or two at my favorite tiki bar.
Come Monday, it’s back to right back to trading.
Don’t miss any of our amazing trades, click here right now and become a member of our growing community of options traders!
Steve Smith have been involved in all facets of the investment industry in a variety of roles ranging from speculator, educator, manager and advisor. This has taken him from the trading floors of Chicago to hedge funds on Wall Street to the world online. From 1987 to 1996, he served as a market maker at the Chicago Board of Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT). From 1997 to 2007, he was a Senior Columnist and Managing Editor for TheStreet.com, handling their Option Alert and Short Report newsletters. The Option Alert was awarded the MIN “best business newsletter” in 2006. From 2009 to 2013, Smith was a Senior Columnist and Managing Editor for Minyanville’s OptionSmith newsletter, as well as a Risk Manager Consultant for New Vernon Capital LLC. Smith acted as an advisor to build models and option strategies to reduce portfolio exposure and enhance returns for the four main funds. Since 2015, he has worked for Adam Mesh Trading Group. There, he has managed Options360 and Earning 360, been co-leader of Option Academy, and contributed to The Option Specialist website.